Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the system requirements?
A: Minimum system requirements:
- Intel or AMD class processor
- 500MB free RAM
- High Speed Internet Connection
- 1.1GB free hard disk space for the application
Internet courses produced by the program require Internet Explorer 8.0 or newer or any version of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Apple Safari.
- Ensure your sound is turned on and the volume is up, as these courses include audio content
- You can log in and out of the training program at any time, including during final exams.
- Listen to the instructions in the introduction to the program to learn how to navigate through the module.
Q: I just purchased my training, how do I access my files?
A: Once logged in, go to the My Account tab, and then click the Files & Training tab. From here you will see your available training and can launch it.
Q: How do I distribute the registration codes I purchased?
A: Once logged in, go to the My Account tab, and then click the Files & Training tab. From here you will see your available registration codes. To the right of each code, you will see a link to email each user their registration code. They will need to follow the emailed link and log in or create an account. Once logged in they will automatically be granted access to their training.